Financial Analyst I
Menlo Park, CA 94025
The Financial Planning & Analysis team oversees our investments in headcount, operating expenses, and capital investment. We use our unique view into the numbers to see trends and opportunities that are developing within the company as well as across the industry. Successful candidates for this team have a bias towards action, exceptional partnership, communication skills, great attention to detail that is balanced with the ability to move fast. You will join the team that manages finances for Business Product Marketing and Commerce Business Group organizations.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Analyzing, tracking and reporting investments (HC & OpEx)
• Working with business partners to understand annual spend plans and maintain expense trackers accordingly
• Creating and delivering quarterly HC and OpEx forecasts
• Performing quarter close activities, such as accruals and variance commentary
• Assisting long range planning activities for Commerce, such as competitor benchmarking and investment modelling
• Automating and improving processes where possible
Our ideal candidate is highly analytical and a well-rounded top performer that strives for excellence in the work they deliver.
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
• Strong Excel skills
• Experience working with Hyperion/Essbase/Smartview is a plus
• Bachelor' s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or similar