Global Order Promising Planning Architect
164 Jefferson Dr Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Business Analyst IV
- Work in project team for analyzing Global Order Promising, proposing process improvement, and driving system enhancements for our Consumer Hardware division.
- Drive weekly team output while select side project based on interest and business need.
- Pull data from Fusion Supply Planning system, Fusion Order Mgmt table, internal database and other data sources and convert into useable information for promising B2B order promising or process improvement opportunities.
- Able to run SQL queries, data extract and automation opportunities for project team to improve efficiency.
- Assist in solution design, testing, debugging and documentation and system issue support.
- Expert level proficiency on Global Order Promising and Order Management.
- Ability to gather data from multiple sources and compile it into a useable format, ensuring it meets customer / design needs
- Ability to drive design discussions on Planning and Global Order Promising for Consumer H/W division
- Implement Order promising with on-hand and POs followed by best in class GOP with Supply Planning inputs o Ability to run basic SQL queries.
- Create technical architecture proposals and present options to business and IT teams.
Education: Bachelor’ s degree in computer science, engineering, industrial engineering, supply chain management as a minimum.