Global Partner Marketing: Marketing Associate
100 Independence Dr Menlo Park, CA 94025
The Global Partner Marketing team is looking for a Marketing Coordinator/Associate to create and execute marketing content to support our Scaled sales organization and the Marketing Partners ecosystem which supports external agencies.
Duties will include:
- Create and execute digital marketing content, including web page copy, Facebook ad campaigns content, email content, and more
- Partner with Program Management, Marketing, Legal, and various cross-functional teams to identify, project manage, and prioritize content needs / requests
- Gather information to develop content and ensure messaging is on point
- Work hand-in-hand with the Design team to visually elevate the work
- Coordinate implementation and QA with the Web Development team
- Project manage localization/translation process in alignment with broader go-to-market timelines
- Project manage incoming team requests
- Maintain internal and external landing pages
Experience with content development and project management are requirements, and a key part of the role includes developing direct marketing copy.
Other skills should include:
- Excellent cross-functional and project management skills: ability to collaborate in a cross-functional environment and prioritize work against deadlines
- Ability to handle the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a start-up environment
- Team player
BA/BS degree with strong academic background or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of content/digital marketing, marketing communications, content strategy or a related field
- Understanding of online advertising industry