Global Security, People Excellence Coordinator
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Global Security, People Excellence Coordinator
We are seeking a Coordinator will be working with and reporting to the Head of People Excellence to provide administrative, organizational, and logistical support for all projects and programs under the People Excellence Team.
The person in this role must be detail-oriented, highly-organized, and a smart communicator, in addition to being a resourceful problem-solver and relationship builder. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude who is and is excited by working to work in a fast-paced environment. This person will also have a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Project management: Creates project plans, set goals and objectives, manage timelines, determine resources and budgets. Manages ongoing and project-based initiatives and projects as needed. Coordinates team members, designs workflow, and ensures deadlines are met.
- Provides general administrative support to the Head of People Excellence and team, including but not limited to scheduling meetings, creating agendas, printing materials, facilitating discussions, taking great notes, and ensuring action items are followed up on appropriately
- Anticipate and assist in prioritizing conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously and proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with tight and conflicting deadlines.
- Preparation of reports and documents, presentations and dashboards.
- Prepare written materials as requested, i.e. memos, meeting agendas, PowerPoint presentations
- Event management: Plans/organizes and implements large-scale events such as meetings, internal and external off-sites, team happy hours, business luncheons, and dinners
- Assist with the development of training materials.
- You' re exceptionally detail oriented: You are someone who never lets anything fall through the cracks
- You' re proactive: You' re always three steps ahead
- You are a creative problem solver: There' s no sticky situation that you can' t wiggle your way out of, and you come to the table with solutions
- You' re a structured and thoughtful communicator: You are highly organized and structured in your communication - whether that is taking great notes that summarize information effectively or writing clear and concise emails
- You' re a relationship builder: You are naturally able to build rapport quickly such that you quickly become a go-to in the office as a helpful resource
- 4+ years of work experience
- Highly organized with strong customer service skills
- Excellent project management skills. Demonstrated experience managing large scale projects with multiple deadlines and stakeholders.
- Must be highly competent with a range of communication tools
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask projects through from start to finish
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Google' s G-Suite tools (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.) a plus
Education: BA/BS Preferred