HRIS Analyst II
300 West 6th Street, Suit 1000 Austin, TX 78701
Job Title: HRIS Analyst II
- The primary focus of this position is the application administration, support and maintenance of the core HR Information System (Workday/Salesforce) and how the system interfaces with other proprietary and third-party systems/solutions.
- The role serves as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assist subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, system/secuirty configuration, testing of system changes, processing data, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities and other technical projects as assigned.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the Workday HCM/Salesforce solution.
- Workday Security Framework Administration, ability to understand role base secuirty and assignment rules
- Participate in HR technology initiatives by assisting with business requirement gathering, business process review, project management, testing, training, documentation development, communication and business process configuration.
- Partner with HR and business experts to develop solutions leveraging Workday/Salesforce.
- Configure Workday to achieve business objectives.
- Design and develop reports while adhering to internal standards to ensure reuse and maintainability.
- Assist staff with creation of advanced reports to support their day-to-day responsibilities, as well as create ad-hoc reports, as required.
- Provide day-to-day support for production environment.
- Provide support for issues related to HR Systems by investigating problems and developing detailed suggestions for resolution of issues.
- Able to effectively manage changing and conflicting priorities.
- Ability to synthesize cross-functional teams and requirements.
- Solid project management skills are required along with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self-directed and a demonstrated strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work independently while being a strong team player.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Knowledge of human resource practices, techniques and standards.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- High proficiency in MS Excel (including functions, pivot tables, macros).
- A bachelor' s degree in Computer Science or related field. Equivalent experience may be substituted.
- 2-5 years working with Human Resource Information Systems.