Hardware Engineering Program Manager
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Hardware Engineering Program Manager
The Hardware Engineering Program Manager (HW EPM) will help to guide engineering development for NPI programs with specific focus on electrical development of complex systems as well as end-to-end development of accessory products. The HW EPM will drive day-to-day activities to meet the overall program objectives, including consolidating and tracking of project-related tasks & schedules and also initiating cross-functional communication between project teams and external vendors. This individual will also help to facilitate communication and collaboration with engineering and operational leads and our manufacturing partners to meet very aggressive cost, schedule, and product quality goals. This individual must be adept at offering multiple levels of status across a wide spectrum of individual contributors to executive management.
- Demonstrated program management track record of leading cross-functional teams (ranging from Engineering, Operations, Finance, Marketing, Sales, etc.) to deliver high-quality consumer electronics products
- Proficiency with project management tools to manage tasks, monitor and track project progress, and identify any issues that arise.
- Ability to proactively assess the needs of the project and communicate with management and stakeholders
- Experience in working with Asia-based manufacturers in high volume production
- Strong multidisciplinary, technical background Impeccable organizational, multi-tasking, and management skills
- Ability to create and maintain project documentation, plans and reports.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Education: Bachelors in engineering or equivalent industry experience