IT Systems Engineer - 4
999 Brannan Street San Francisco, CA 94103
Job Title: IT Systems Engineer - 4
- Administer, optimize and operate G-Suite, Box, IDP, and other large scale SaaS tools.
- Help design, build, and manage user provisioning and automations systems as well as assist with the day to day high level Administration of various SaaS applications and tools.
- Own the lifecycle responsibility for requirements gathering, architecting and designing, vetting, building, developing and managing complex automations and/or interactions between existing solutions.
- Establish trust and strong relationships with senior leaders, operations managers, and professional staff across other organizational units as it pertains to SaaS automation and provisioning.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Create accurate and clear technical architectural documentation; develop support processes and procedures; operational training and support hand-off to peers/organizational units.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving with an ability to decipher highly technical data.
- Excellent decision triage with emphasis on detail and follow-up.
- Experience working with Commercial IAM/Role Management solutions.
- Familiarity with undergoing IT/Financial Audit processes and workflows.
- Have worked as the primary/super-admin for various SaaS systems including managing complex sharing/permissions schemes.
- Hands on and in depth experience with the Administration of Enterprise SaaS solutions such as G-Suite, Box, Workday, Concur, Webex, including command line and Synchronization tools (such as Google Apps Manager and Google Apps Directory Sync).
- Experience designing and configuring SAML SSO and other Identity Access Management related tools and systems.
- Expert in one more scripting or developer languages such as Bash, Ruby, Python, PowerShell.
- Thorough familiarity with writing to API interfaces for SaaS applications (SOAP/REST) for user provisioning and automation purposes.
- Standards and Protocols: LDAP, RADIUS, HTTP(S), (s)FTP, SSH, SOAP, XML RPC, REST, JSON, YAML, SCIM.
- BS in Computer Science or a closely related technical field.
- Senior level industry experience in IT systems administration.
- Enterprise Ecosystem Knowledge.