Incident Program Manager
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
- The Incident Program Manager candidate will perform consistent and accurate entry of written and electronic data into various client systems. Additionally they will provide assistance to Enterprise Engineering Crisis and Incident Team as required.
- Initiate, schedule, and conduct weekly incident reviews.
- Ensure Incident Reports are filled out by Incident Owners and have accurate data.
- Identify potential trends of repetitive incidents.
- Participate in initiatives to improve tooling and analysis of problem resolution to the goal of reduced incident time.
- Review closed Incidents and validating proper structure and data within.
- Report monthly metrics to the Enterprise Engineering Crisis and Incident Team.
- Analyze data from SEVs (incidents) to identify trends and areas that need additional focus.
- 4+ years of experience in the field of information technology
- 2+ years of experience in a system or network administrative role
- 1+ years of experience in either Incident Management, Service Management, or Service Delivery
- Experience with reviewing, editing, and presenting dashboards and reports to management team
- Independent, driven, eager to learn, and share information with other team members
- Ability keep up in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal experience, including relationship building and collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline or equivalent experience