Infrastructure Automation Engineer
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Infrastructure Automation Engineer
- Work on a team of highly technical and talented engineers to creating or modifying custom or FOSS software for bare metal deployments
- Help build features and fixing bugs in the Infrastructure automation services.
- Work with customers to on board new team to using tools developed
- Write and update documentation
- 2+ years coding in python
- 5+ years coding
- Version control (git and/or mercurial)
- Experience creating web and API interfaces
- Working Knowledge of PXE Boot, NetBoot, pre executable environments.
- Must have any of the keywords on resume (preferably 2 or 3) foreman, cobbler, maas, maas.io, rebar, rebar.digital, RackN, redfish, iLO, bare metal, kickstart
Nice to have
- Working knowledge of DHCP.
- Working knowledge of IPMI.
- Experience with containers (Docker, Nomad, etc).
Education: Bachelor' s degree