1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
The individual will work internally with teams across the organization to build eLearning courses and education solutions to serve advertisers, agencies, and marketing partners.
If you have a passion for education and the development of training programs, enjoy leading next generation innovative online learning deliveries and want to join a fast-growing team as we embark on this journey, then this might be the team for you.
* Engage directly with stakeholders, production assistants, developers, and translations project manager to design and create courseware and training materials
* Work with subject matter experts to build complex learning curriculum, including writing clear and measurable performance-based learning goals and objectives, organizing and sequencing content, and building training frameworks.
* Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
* Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
* Develop assessment instruments to align with learning objectives
* Manage projects to a timeline, providing regular status updates
* Drives impact through collaborative working relationships
* Organizes and prioritizes work, manages multiple tasks and functions effectively as a self-directed leader of multiple initiatives
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities
* 5+ years of experience in instructional design or educational content development
* BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar a plus
* Experience independently managing and delivering multiple projects at one time
* Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models (ADDIE, SAM, Kirkpatrick Evaluation Model, etc.)
* Lesson and curriculum planning skills
* Solid knowledge of course development software, Evolve
* Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
* Understanding of digital marketing and advertising teams and internal workings of agencies
Education:: BS or MA degree in instructional design,