Lab Technician II (Electrical Lab Technician)
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Electrical Lab Technician
- Experience with EE lab setups, such as power analyzer, high speed oscilloscope.
- Expert in reading harness schematics and being able to build to those schematics.
- Perform Rework as needed on PCBs.
- Must be able to work independently and have very good communication skills (written and spoken).
- Previous Project management experience.
- Entering and maintaining a database of test procedures and test data.
- Prioritizing workloads within and across multiple labs.
- Crafting and maintaining web-based documentation.
- Hands-on experience with digital oscilloscope, DC power analyzer etc
- Utilize skills to automate complex tasks and improve the efficiency of unit tests, code metrics checks, integration and functional automated tests.
- Highly organized, Flexible and has a Can-Do! attitude.
- Electrical Engineering Background preferred.