Lab Technician IV
311 Airport Blvd Burlingame, CA 94010 US
Pay range is $32 - $37 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Lab Technician IV
At our company, we develop hardware devices which run custom firmware and software. The hardware, firmware and software are continuously updated and tested in the lab to identify bugs, reliability or performance issues.
The main function of a lab technician is to manage the prototype device farm to ensure they are ready to perform automated firmware and software tests. A typical lab technician may work under the supervision of a production engineer or a lab manager.
This position requires physical presence at our office in Full time on-site Burlingame 5 days a week.
- Set up, change and maintain prototype devices.
- Monitor device health, and perform manual remediation as necessary when devices cannot be automatically remediated.
- Perform device configuration changes as requested by software engineers.
- Investigate testing failures which may be the result of hardware issues.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to analyze data and accurately document and record results.
- Working knowledge of Linux.
- Python or bash programming.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical fields.
- Data center operation experience.
- Experience working with consumer electronics development.