Lead Full Stack Web Developer
5660 New Northside Drive , 3rd Floor Atlanta, GA 30328 US
The candidate will be working closely with our Marketing team to improve our CMS system and expand its capabilities. Activities include introducing new branding, building new CMS componentry, and integrating Marketing tools and ICE services. Furthermore, you will be supporting internal web applications outside of our CMS that facilitate subscriptions, notifications, and other authoring tools. This individual will be responsible for leading a small staff of Senior Web Developers by doing code reviews, knowledge sharing, evaluating pull requests, etc.
We are seeking a candidate that will embrace our culture and core values: Collaboration, Problem Solving, Communication, Integrity & Professionalism, and Leadership. You will be working closely with other team members to develop the best possible solutions for our customers. We are looking for a passionate individual with strong problem-solving and analytical skills, someone who pays close attention to details, enjoys working with modern programming software, and continuously evaluates new technologies.
Our Web Development team is a small yet highly productive group of professionals. We encourage an open and collaborative working environment where ideas are shared, and everyone's contributions are valued. When applying for this position, be prepared to confidently answer technical questions related to the job requirements.
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of React development
- Minimum of 2 years of TypeScript
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Node.js server-side web technologies
- Experience with a relational databases and SQL
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in advanced CSS
- Experience with iterative/test driven development, code refactoring and continuous integration
- Experience with client side testing tools like Jest and Testing Library
- Passionate about learning new technologies and adapting to complex and fast moving environments
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- NoSQL database experience, such as MongoDB
- Node.js ORM tools such as Prisma
- Experience with one or more CMS systems
- Build tools: Webpack, esBuild, Vite, etc
- VS Code
This role offers work from home flexibility of up to 2 days per week.