Local Hubs and Neighborhood Programs Manager
181 Fremont St San Francisco, CA 94105
Job Title: Local Hubs and Neighborhood Programs Manager
We are seeking to hire a Neighborhood Programs to support its investment in local communities around the world - this includes our physical investments in Hubs that serve developers, businesses and brands, and community leaders, as well as programs that are focused on building stronger local neighborhoods - specifically addressing loneliness, inequity, and segregation.
With operational rigor, they will need to build plan for local programs that serve our partners and help build stronger neighborhoods. This person will need to work cross functionally with our marketing, comms and policy teams as well as other partnerships teams that serve developers, businesses, non-profits and community leaders.
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest and curiosity for innovative social products and their potential for transforming communities. This position will be located in our office in San Francisco.
- Manage our physical presence and hubs - including xfn coordination, measurement, marketing and comms
- Drive operational excellence through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, improve business practices and drive internal process improvement across multiple teams and functions
- Support senior management in business and operational planning, ensure we have strong plans and KPIs in place at global and regional levels
- Communicate progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- Lead and build new programs that build stronger neighborhoods
- Passion for building local communities and the power of people coming together
- Bachelor degree in business, engineering or other relevant / quantitative disciplines from a leading university, MBA a plus.
- 5+ years of professional experience in strategic planning, program management, sales operations and/or business operations, preferably in the technology / software space.
- Track record of driving process and operational improvements
- Ability to define, develop and lead projects in a fast-paced, rapidly changing entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills -- with the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside Facebook
- Deep understanding of our Platform and how its products could be leveraged to build community
- A strong passion and curiosity for innovative social products and their potential for transforming communities
- Displaying the highest personal integrity and ethics
- Fluency in English any other languages a plus
- Willingness and ability to travel 25% of the time