Localization Project Coordinator
300 8th Avenue North Seattle, WA 98109
Job Title: Localization Project Coordinator
- Create and execute on the localization schedule.
- Review, prioritize, and track progress of issues that affect localized product content relevancy, quality, and functionality
- Working with vendors to ensure all assignments are understood, timelines are followed, and deliveries completed correctly and on time
- Analyze localizability and localization workflow issues and provide optimal solutions
- Support cross-functional teams and stakeholders (Product, Engineering, Marketing, etc.) to ensure localization requirements are implemented and localization process is well understood
- Work with product teams across the org to ensure localizability best practices are followed to minimize downstream issues and decrease cost and time-to-market for the localized versions.
- Minimum Qualifications 3+ years of experience with localization engineering and/or management
- BA/BS in technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Experience with localization platforms, file formats and CAT tools – such as SDL Trados Studio, Idiom WorldServer, or any similar in-house localization tools and platform that manages and/or automates the translation workflow.
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently.
- Ability to stay focused under pressure, prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of standard query language, experience in localizing marketing content is a plus.
- Knowledge of additional languages other than English
Education: BA/BS in technical discipline or equivalent experience