Machine Learning Engineer
3965 Freedom Cir #750 Santa Clara, CA 95054
We are currently in the process of significantly expanding our AI/ML team to secure a strong strategic positioning in this space. We are hiring Machine Learning engineers and Data Scientists with strong knowledge in the latest machine learning techniques.
- By working in this team you get opportunities to grow your technical expertise and build cutting edge ML based solutions in multiple industry verticals
- Small and focused teams so each team member gets much more ownership and responsibilities on product features and clients solutions than at a large company
- We continue to hire top tier talent, giving you the opportunity to work alongside and learn from very strong machine learning experts
- As this team is expanding in a big way, you would have good opportunities for growth and upward career movement
This is an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor and develop game changing technology.
- Bachelors, Masters or Ph.D. with academic focus on machine learning
- Deep understanding of mathematical foundations of machine learning
- Expertise in machine learning techniques such as deep learning, recommendation systems, decision trees, random forests, logistic regression, SVM, etc.
- Tools and libraries for developing and executing models, such as TensorFlow, Spark MLlib, Scikit-learn
- Programming in Python, Scala, and related tools
- Solid software development experience including big data tools
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Additional pluses --
- Experienced in building advanced machine learning and analytics solutions deployed into production for prediction, forecasting, and optimization
- Domain knowledge of advanced analytics problems in industry verticals
- Understanding in AI, ML techniques such as --
- Convolutional Neural networks (CNN), Recurrent Neural Networks (RNN)
- Natural language Processing (NLP), NLU, NLG, Text Mining/Text Analytics