Marketing Asset Producer
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Marketing Asset Producer
We are seeking an individual contributor who is passionate about delivering high quality promotional materials for virtual reality games. This position is a full-time role that provides feedback on all incoming game promotional assets from our external game studio partners, and sometimes, our external marketing vendor partners who capture game footage. This position will collaborate with the lead Studios producer on each title and work closely with their external game studios and external marketing vendors to capture b-roll, in-game screenshots, gifs, logos and additional assets to be used for marketing activities across multiple channels.
This position will also collaborate with our internal marketing, communications, and brand teams to ensure external game developers receive product messaging text and/or logos that may be required for game marketing materials. They may also be required to ensure that devs have all the appropriate tools to capture required marketing materials or step in to help capture in place of the dev.
The right person is analytical and creative, and proficient in a number of design tools. They should have strong organization and communication skills and must be familiar with game development.
- Produce assets for virtual reality games such as logos, in-game screenshots, b-roll, and trailer footage for marketing activities across multiple channels (social, blog, email, event and more).
- Collaborate with marketing and comms managers, brand teams, and external game development studios as required to deliver high-quality, scalable, on-brand promotional assets to build a superior customer experience.
- Own quality control over all incoming external promo assets and work closely with internal marketing, comms and brand teams to provide detailed feedback.
- Present art assets to key stakeholders for review, feedback, and approval.
- Ability to generate detailed documentation with video and still references to support outsourced marketing vendors.
- Ability to manage multiple game projects at once.
- Ability to work with internal marketing, communications, and hardware teams to align on required messaging that needs to be included on all promotional materials.
- Work with engineering teams to ensure game teams can capture high-quality video and screenshots on new virtual reality devices.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and meet deadlines.
- Enjoys playing games and knowledgable about game industry trends.
- Work closely with the Studios team to maximize team performance
- BA in Graphic Design, Film/Video Editing or related degree, or equivalent work experience
- Has experience capturing quality game assets on a AAA game for marketing purposes Has an online portfolio.
- 3+ years experience in creating promotional materials for games.
- Use Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Use Premiere Pro, AfterEffects, AVID or equivalent non-linear editing systems and tools.
- Excellent project management skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once with varying responsibilities.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with internal XFN teams and external parties.
- 3+ years graphic design experience with a variety of game asset creation tools.
- Experience with console, PC, and/or mobile game development.
- Familiarity with a 3d software packages such as Maya or 3DS Max
- Experience and/or interest in virtual reality game development.
- Has worked in marketing at a large game publisher.
Education: BA in Graphic Design, Film/Video Editing or related degree, or equivalent work experience