Marketing Associate III
300 8th Avenue North Seattle, WA 98109
The ideal candidate is a bold, multi-faceted and innovative digital marketer with a strong background in digital channel strategy including global brand campaigns, web, channel operations, campaign execution, analytics and experience successfully working with cross-functional teams. This person is not afraid to think big and is also willing to roll up their sleeves to get the work done. This individual thrives in a fast-moving environment and has a passion for making the world more open and connected. This position will be based in Seattle, WA.
We are looking for someone who can do the following:
· Audience Segmentation: Define audience and channel strategy to achieve optimal business results in context of the customer journey and user flows
· Creative: Understand and communicate basic design principles to create breakthrough digital creative in partnership with our brand design team
· Media: Build and execute integrated media and digital strategy & plans across paid, owned, and earned channels to drive awareness, consideration and adoption of products, apps and services.
· Broad Digital Channel Expertise: Must have strong experience running global cross-digital campaigns across many channels, especially Facebook, direct and programmatic display, and SEM campaigns, web and email marketing experience a plus
· Campaign Operations: Project manage and coordinate digital campaign operational efforts across channels, including managing agency, vendor relationships.
· Campaign Measurement & Analysis: Ability to define and align campaign objectives and KPIs with concise and effective reporting and analysis of campaign
· Collaborate and Influence: Collaborate and build strong relationships with cross-functional teams to scope projects. Be the trusted partner to our internal and regional marketing teams as well as point of contact with external agencies and vendors.
· Execute Flawlessly: Ensure all plans hit milestones and achieve desired delivery, within budget
· Strong Communication Skills: Communicate effectively with partners and stakeholders to outline plans, process, and results.
· Knowledge of all aspects of online and offline media trends, channels and practices
· Knowledge of digital marketing industry, agencies and channels
· Experience developing and managing channel strategy and budgets
· Experience collaborating and communicating with cross-functional partners
· Experience running campaigns in Ads Manager, additional paid social channels, display, programmatic, and SEM
· Bachelor degree
· 8+ years of experience as a digital marketing manager in house and/or at media, marketing or advertising firms or agencies