Marketing Manager II
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
We are seeking an experienced marketing manager to join the Developer Partnerships Marketing team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about helping developers and startups drive real-world outcomes using our tools and services. They will be responsible for marketing both products & programs to the global startup and developer audience.
This person will be helping develop, drive and execute global marketing strategies as well as creating marketing positioning, collateral and various other forms of marketing content for online and offline. This will range from developing online communications to the paid and organic strategy to building out the website to events and more. The role will also include working with the regional teams to adapt strategies that make sense in-market. Excellent marketing, collaboration, project management and cross-functional coordination are critical to success.
- Develop global marketing programs and campaigns, and go-to-market activation for startups and developers.
- Develop and execute outbound strategies to keep the developer and startup audience engaged, such as website, social strategy, email communications, and regional engagement opportunities.
- Work directly with the Developer Partnerships team to drive awareness, engagement and positive sentiment with these audiences through our products and programs.
- Identify and develop content, case studies and proof points to highlight our narratives.
- Becomes an expert in our developer and startup products and programs including narrative, audiences and marketing deliverables.
- Partners closely with cross-functional teams, including Partnerships, Marketing, Policy, PR/Comms, Legal, Product, Design, and more.
- BA/BS degree required
- 3-6 years professional experience in Marketing or Product Marketing in Internet and/or technology
- Experience with a broad range of B2B and/or B2C marketing, including online and events
- Experience in outbound marketing messaging, positioning and program development — online & offline
- Experience writing marketing copy specifically for digital marketing, websites, emails and other marketing communications and running channel marketing campaigns
- Strong project management experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Experience working in matrix and cross-functional organizations
- Analytical skills and background, with ability to use data to power marketing decision-making
- Experience marketing to developers and start-ups
- Experience with outbound marketing across variety of channels
- Passionate about helping the developer and startup community