Marketing Manager III
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025 US
Pay range is $51 - $56 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Marketing Manager III
The main function of marketing manager is to run marketing activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans and managing marketing staff.
- Lead and execute the marketing strategy for Audience Network, in alignment with product and business goals
- Ensure positive brand presence and recall for Audience network globally
- Develop and deploy content and marketing materials (articles, presentations, playbooks) in partnership and alignment with cross-functional teams, securing approvals where needed.
- Create and execute our Audience Network’s owned/sponsored events (and co-owned events with our key partners) in close collaboration with the Global Commercial and Partnerships teams and agencies.
- Drive, oversee and manage strategic and logistical planning for events, conferences and key industry moments
- Adapt projects and deliverables quickly to product changes and limitations, and communicate these strategically to stakeholders
- Partner with various third parties to execute on the marketing strategy
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis
- Manage social channels such as Linkedin, FB, Instagram, X, blog, etc.
- Strong virtual presence, excellent written and verbal communication skills and high attention to detail.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Proven success in execution of marketing strategies and campaigns
- Metrics-driven marketing approach combined with creativity
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with third parties and cross-functional teams (Commercial, Product, Legal, etc) and lead complex projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at all levels of an organization.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or journalism.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in Digital Marketing
- Experience in Marketing Strategy, GTM messaging and Collateral design
- Mobile Gaming/AdTech industry experience
- Performance marketing experience and/or brand advertising experience
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to tell a powerful story using data.