1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Marketing Researcher
You' ll partner with Marketing to understand the needs of key audiences and help inform marketing programs and communications to articulate the value of our products to consumers in a way that is relevant and compelling. Creativity, energy, flexibility, collaboration, and a passion for translating complex ideas into simple and compelling messages are a must. If, you thrive in a fast paced, rigorous environment with a focus on driving impact, we would like to speak with you.
- Design and execute innovative quantitative and qualitative research to support the marketing organization and our company at large. The core focus will be on developing marketing and communications strategy based on consumer insights.
- Translate research findings into actionable insights that insights that could potentially impact hundreds of millions of people.
- Shape positioning and messaging, drive creative briefs, inform the development of product level or company level narratives.
- Travel Domestic and International up to 25% of the time.
- 5+ years of qualitative and quantitative primary research experience on client or supplier side
- Experience working with integrated marketing teams and directing agencies/vendors to deliver results
- Experience with independently executing full-cycle research from survey design, discussion guide creation, fielding, data cleaning and analysis, weighting, and reporting
- Experience with positioning, message development and optimization, value proposition development and communications checks
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams and influencing executives and colleagues
- Problem-solving and prioritization experience to move from blank slate to a research problem matched with a methodology
- Experience with brand and advertising research
- Bachelor' s degree in Business, Market Research, or a related field of study