1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Material Planner
- Manage any material related network break-fix activities to ensure timely equipment repair.
- Activities include spares planning, working with sourcing for ordering, arranging shipments, tracking deliveries...etc.
- Consolidate information and provide update to stakeholders.
- Implement and onboard new data center with current logistics processes to ensure smooth operations across cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with warehouse and transportation team to ensure successful delivery.
- Maintain and execute inventory replenishment model.
- Maximize inventory efficiency and reconcile inventory discrepancy when needed.
- 2+ years of supply chain experience, with focus on material planning.
- 2+ inventory management experience.
- Must be detail-oriented and ability to scrutinize for quality of response from the stakeholders.
- Enjoys operating in a fast-paced, team environment under time constraints.
- Proven interpersonal skills, comfortable with maneuvering different modes of communication to extract information Customer support focus.
Education: Bachelor' s Degree in Supply Chain or equivalent experience