Messaging, Partner Marketing Manager
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Our marketing team is seeking a contract role as a Partner Marketing Manager to own strategic thinking and execution to our partners. This role is also responsible for supporting the development of how our partner ecosystem is structured and how we go-to-market from a marketing perspective.
The successful candidate will have strong sales and marketing background along with program management, coordination and presentation skills.
This contract role will be full time working out of the Menlo Park, CA office. Contract will run 12 months with option to renew.
- Develop positioning and messaging of the Messaging Partner Program, along with supporting collateral, in collaboration with internal and external agencies and stakeholders.
- Create content for other Marketing teams as well as for Partners on best practices and where our partners can play a role
- Devise go-to-market strategies across Facebook, Instagram and Messenger’ s B2B marketing channels – websites, PR, blog, advertising.
- Partner effectively with Partner Marketing and Program teams to deeply understand the needs of the messaging ecosystem to deliver valuable sales and informational communications
- Coordinate efforts with cross-functional teams including sales, partnerships, product marketing, marketing communications, internal/external agencies and legal.
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience in Sales and Marketing, at a digital advertiser, agency, tech and/or product and services company
- Experience in program and/or project management
- Strategic thinking and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment