Onboarding Event Coordinator V
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025 US
Pay range is $29 - $34 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Onboarding Experience Coordinator
The Onboarding Coordinator role provides operational support for Onboarding programs. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented, get-things-done professional who can operationalize processes, work well under pressure, and has a history of providing exceptional customer service. They will exhibit great communication, teamwork, motivation, and an upbeat attitude. This person will be highly organized, productive, poised, and able to thrive in high-pressure, time-sensitive scenarios, and able to adapt to rapidly changing requirements.
This role will focus on new hire experiences throughout their onboarding journey. Their daily tasks will be connected to pre-start processes and onsite event support.
- Weekly audits of new hire starts, class sizes, and Salesforce data related to weekly cohorts
- Support new hires with pre-start questions related to their Orientation
- Partner with training camps to manage their training offerings in Salesforce
- Keep all process documentation for event processes up to date with correct formatting and process; regular audits
- Audit new hire discrepancies for weekly cohorts and flag to correct teams, following up on any actions
- Monitor new hire questions in their pre-start groups, answering questions related to their starts
- Manage any new hire start exceptions and associated tasks
- Oversee the full process for speaker scheduling and communication
- Directly communicate scheduling and logistical details with XFN partners
- Comfortable learning new tools and becoming an expert
- Strong written communication skills
- Customer service, communication and cross group collaboration skills
- Comfortable working through ambiguity and uncertainty in a fast paced, ever-changing work environment
- Experience with project management and process improvement
- Strong time management, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task across concurrent projects is essential
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Comfortable with public speaking and in a large event atmosphere
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
- Google Suite
- Experience with employee onboarding/new hire experience
- Event experience desired
- Salesforce and LMS experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of professional experience