Operations Manager III
Menlo Park, CA 94125
Job Title: Operations Manager III
Workplace is seeking an Operations Manager (or Program Manager) to help drive business planning, insights, sales operations and program management, with a particular focus on the Americas region (North and Latin America). In this role, you will partner closely with various functions including Sales, Deal Desk, Customer Success, Marketing and Finance. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Operations, have a strong analytical and consultative mindset, a deep understanding of sales processes, experience in working with senior stakeholders from business and technical backgrounds, the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment delivering against tight deadlines, and a passion for scaling sales operations
This is a full-time, 9-month contract position and is located in our Menlo Park office.
- Lead core sales operations processes for the team, including quarterly and annual goal setting and territory planning
- Lead operational reviews and rhythm of the business to drive decision-making and review progress on regional goals and priorities (e.g. monthly/quarterly business reviews)
- Support senior management in strategic, operational and financial planning
- Drive key leadership meetings and facilitate alignment on key issues and opportunities
- Ensure we have strong plans and KPIs in place at a regional and market/vertical level
- Develop and implement go-to-market strategies to drive growth and scale the business
- Conduct business research and analysis and provide actionable insights for senior leadership to support decision-making (e.g. revenue, customer, market insights)
- Identify, scope and drive critical projects and initiatives, partnering with cross-functional teams across the organization
- Drive operational excellence through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business
- Significant experience in strategic planning, sales operations and /or business operations, preferably in the technology / internet space. Experience in enterprise software / SaaS strongly preferred. Management consulting experience a plus.
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills, ability to solve complex and diverse business problems (commercial, operational, organizational), and to drive projects from strategy to execution
- Strong leadership and influencing skills; can lead / influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Significant experience leading strategic and operational programs including cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience working cross-functionally with leadership in developing and executing successful plans
- Ability to work proactively and autonomously in an evolving role
- Results and detail oriented, with strong commercial/business acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior Excel and Powerpoint skills
Education: Bachelor degree in business, engineering or other relevant / quantitative disciplines from a leading university, MBA a plus.