Operations Project Manager
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Operations Project Manager
- Coordinate cross-functional site infrastructure projects in a matrix organization covering a range of areas (data center, network, logistics, supply chain, compliance, and infrastructure software engineering)
- Identify operational pain points and opportunities to improve business practices and drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions
- Review operational issues and determine if a technology solution is required or a process correction using techniques like use cases, data diagrams and process flow diagrams
- Provide hands on program and project management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases
- Perform risk management and change management on projects
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in Project Management and able to deliver business value using technology solutions in high-tech operations space
- Minimum 2 years as a business analyst with expertise in multiple requirement analysis techniques/methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt and learn new skill sets.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to collaborate with different individuals across external organizations, within other geographies; Cross-functional management skills.
- Strong systems development and deployment experience preferred
- Able to travel
- Bachelor' s degree in computer science, systems engineering, electrical engineering or technical field