Operations Project Manager
999 Brannan St San Francisco, CA 94103
Security Vulnerability Management Program Manager
Our security team is dedicated toward enabling millions of users to belong anywhere. As we grow to achieve that mission, we’ re looking to add a security-minded program manager to further expand our existing vulnerability management program to better enable the engineering organization to build more secure infrastructure that meaningfully mitigates risks. This work will require significant cross-functional collaboration with all parts of the organization. If you possess a blend of strategic, tactical, and technical security skills, and can combine that with business insight and meaningful processes, then we are looking for you!
- Identify service owners and coordinate the remediation of security concerns within SLA bounds. Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Develop procedures, write technical documentation, improve processes, and help to better automate vulnerability management efforts.
- Coordinate penetration tests between internal teams and external vendors, managing vendor relationships and onboarding as necessary.
- Improve inefficiencies in complex, multi-disciplinary engineering efforts between information security and the rest of the org.
- Operationalize and evangelize the responsibilities for service ownership
- Interact with senior engineers throughout the company to improve SLA response times.
- Leverage data about how the org' s internal customers are using vulnerability management processes to influence design and direction of our processes and workflows.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with a creative approach to addressing operational challenges.
- Detail-oriented and able to understand the bigger picture by using your technical knowledge and problem solving abilities to prioritize and manage blocking issues.
- Ability to use both formal and informal influencing skills across cross-matrix organization.
- Kind, positive, and optimistic. Empathetic and willing to compromise but tenacious when required.
- Flexible and adaptable in ambiguous or uncertain situations.
- Self-motivated, proactive and proven ability to adapt well and work with teams having different operational cadences.
- At your best when juggling many things.
- Prior vulnerability management experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of infrastructure and application security vulnerabilities and cloud-based environment concepts/configurations.
- Jira experience and proficiency.
- Experience managing vendor relationships and contracts.
- Experience working in a highly cross-functional environment where communication with multiple groups is imperative.
- Two years program management experience working with security, software development, or technical operations.
Education: No specific educational requirements.