Paid Growth Specialist
41 Decatur Street San Francisco, CA 94103
Job Title: Paid Growth Specialist - 2
We’ re looking for a Paid Growth Specialist to support the Open Homes team in growing our host community. You will be implementing and managing paid digital campaigns across a variety of channels to drive Open Homes host acquisition. This is a unique opportunity to join a small team and help scale our global acquisition strategy.
You will be working as an independent contractor and support a team dedicated to humanitarian work.
- Execute paid growth campaigns across various channels including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Nextdoor, LinkedIn, search, and display.
- Combine creative digital storytelling with research and analytics
- Develop an effective optimization process to quickly identify and respond to changes in performance.
- Proactively find new channels and growth opportunities.
- Pull and analyze reports to evaluate performance, set and communicate CPA benchmarks, and translate insights into actionable changes.
- Work closely with the Digital Campaign Manager to develop full funnel marketing approach.
- Track paid growth budget
- 3-5 years professional experience in paid digital marketing - specifically social, search, and display, with a focus on acquisition.
- Experience running global donation campaigns at a nonprofit and/or user acquisition at a tech company preferred.
- Proven track record of conducting, synthesizing, and applying user insights.
- Highly adaptable, comfortable with managing multiple projects and stakeholders.
- Passion for social good and humanitarianism
- Experience in working with subject matter concerning vulnerable populations and/or social issues a plus
- International travel or work experience a plus -- bringing a global perspective
Education: BA from accredited university