Partnerships & Supply Chain Manager - Emerging Technology
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Partnerships & Supply Chain Manager - Emerging Technology
- Ability to partner with engineering to develop technical / project roadmaps
- Experience negotiating and bringing up key component suppliers in Silicon technology and audio technology space
- Experience working with semi-conductor suppliers such as Qualcomm, Samsung Semi-Conductor, MediaTek as well as suppliers in the audio space such as DSPG, Knowles, and other silicon suppliers.
- Experience working with and on onboarding suppliers (creating and executing SOW’ s, then bringing them up)
- Don’ t mind doing a lot of due diligence, tactical tasks, e.g. setting up meetings, NDA’ s, meeting minutes, supplier roadmap synthesis/aggregation (50% or more)
- Very comfortable writing and negotiating development agreements, scope of work, other contractual agreements
- Comfortable with directly interfacing with highly technical internal partners and being able to distill pertinent information to transact under
- Run meetings, publish actions and minutes and follow up accordingly.
- Issue PO’ s and track until received
- Negotiate with traceability, and execute agreements with agreed partners to source silicon & audio components and services such as corresponding software needed as well as leveraging with internal commodity managers to deliver the best outcome the market will bear.
- Conduct ad hoc cost analysis for future project/product ideas.
- Travel up to 20%.
- Must have experience in sourcing & negotiating complex agreements.
- Must have experience negotiating and transacting with silicon suppliers.
- At least 6 years of work experience
Education: BA/BS Preferred