Partnerships & Supply Chain Manager - Emerging Technology
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Ability to partner with engineering to develop technical / project roadmaps
· Experience negotiating and bringing up key component suppliers in Silicon technology and audio technology space
· Experience working with semi-conductor suppliers such as Qualcomm, Samsung Semi-Conductor, MediaTek as well as suppliers in the audio space such as DSPG, Knowles, and other silicon suppliers.
· Experience working with and on onboarding suppliers (creating and executing SOW’ s, then bringing them up)
· Don’ t mind doing a lot of due diligence, tactical tasks, e.g. setting up meetings, NDA’ s, meeting minutes, supplier roadmap synthesis/aggregation (50% or more)
· Very comfortable writing and negotiating development agreements, scope of work, other contractual agreements
· Comfortable with directly interfacing with highly technical internal partners and being able to distill pertinent information to transact under
· Run meetings, publish actions and minutes and follow up accordingly.
· Issue PO’ s and track until received
· Negotiate with traceability, and execute agreements with agreed partners to source silicon & audio components and services such as corresponding software needed as well as leveraging with internal commodity managers to deliver the best outcome the market will bear.
· Conduct ad hoc cost analysis for future project/product ideas.
· Travel up to 20%.
Must have experience in sourcing & negotiating complex agreements.
Must have experience negotiating and transacting with silicon suppliers.
Skills: At least 6 years of work experience
Education: BA/BS Preferred