Privacy and Data Use - Project Specialist/Coordinator
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Privacy and Data Use - Project Specialist/Coordinator
Our team is seeking a passionate project coordinator to help those around us be more effective and share the same passion to drive open action items to closure. Main responsibility will be to monitor multiple ticketing systems and manually follow up with owners of open tickets to get them resolved. As needed, you will support our technical project coordinator in scheduling and preparing for large review meetings with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Support in day-to-day response, resolution and queue management of engineering issues submitted through various ticket management tools
- Follow up with ticket owners on open tickets, driving them to closure
- Triage and redirect issues and requests to the correct engineering resource
- Escalate issues and questions to engineers when technical assistance is required
- Function as a liaison between internal technical teams
- Document process steps necessary to resolve issues
- Provide regular updates regarding progress on open/closed tickets and make recommendations to improve progress
- Assist the PDU program manager in updating and maintaining project information covering various projects
- Schedule review meetings, invite and coordinate with attendees, prepare and print agendas
- Experience building relationships across and collaborating across a diverse org, including cross-functional technical and non-technical partner teams
- Experience with ticketing systems
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills, detail oriented and organized approach, excellent communication, developed interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and simultaneous projects in a fast paced environment.
- Experience working in a web/tech company
- Familiarity with incident response process, data retention/deletion frameworks.
- Experience in a tech field and understanding of web and mobile application architectures.
- Experience with infrastructure technologies, software development, and/or application security life-cycle.
Education: BA/BS degree required but will consider candidates with extensive experience In lieu of the BA/BS