601 108th Avenue NE Bellevue, WA 98004 US
This position comes with full benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, 401k and more!
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
As a member of the Apps Team within Reality Labs, you will be at the cutting edge of XR innovation, working with leading developers, brands & IP holders to conceive, build, ship and iterate on apps that target our latest devices and software platforms. For a taste of your future team's work be sure to watch the Connect '22 keynote where we unveiled some of the team's work.
- You'll work on immersive experiences that set the bar for the industry and push the boundaries of how our hardware and software platforms can be used.
- You'll manage complex programs end-to-end through the full development lifecycle from concept, production, launch and ongoing updates to drive growth once in market.
- You'll manage all project milestones and deliverables ensuring high quality, on time, on budget delivery of projects navigating complex trade-offs throughout.
- You’ll collaborate cross-functionally with teams across product, business development, store, marketing & communications to ensure delivery of world-class experiences that drive material business results for us and our Partners.
- 5+ years of production experience in games, media, entertainment, applications, electronics, technology/platform, early-stage internet/consumer technology companies
- Project management experience, managing milestones, high quality deliverables whilst navigating complex trade-offs
- Track record of working with external brands, IP holders, developers and vendors
- Demonstrated experience with data-driven and qualitative decision-making
- Experience building partnerships across multiple internal cross functional groups and external developers
- Strategic thinker with experience balancing and prioritizing short-term solutions while keeping long-term vision in mind