1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Producer
Our team is looking for a Producer to join the team focused on developing and shipping best-in-class creative systems and expressions for the app. The Producer will establish and maintain operational procedures and tools for the creative team, work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth and consistent communication between all key stakeholders, as well as identify and source external creative teams to support product endeavors. The Producer role requires broad knowledge of design and development processes, excellent communication and project management skills, and a strong cross-functional and relationship-building capacity.
- Work closely with creative leads to set strategy and goals for creative development efforts
- Establish and maintain project production schedules to ensure a smooth end-to-end development plan that meets product goals and quality bar, and ensures that all art assets are delivered on time and implemented to spec
- Establish and maintain an efficient and flexible project art process that facilitates the creation, review, feedback, revision, deployment cycle of art asset production
- Identify and secure resources to keep project on-track
- As point of contact for team communication, establish clear communication channels and process across creative and cross-functional teams, including PMM, PD, Eng, QA, Legal and Policy
- Schedule, manage and address cross-functional feedback and stakeholder approvals
- Predict and/or identify roadblocks and obstacles, and proactively establish meetings or integration points between teams to address and resolve them
- Work closely with cross-functional product and engineering teams to unlock future possibilities that marry emerging technologies and creative expression
- Facilitate, document and disseminate decisions to key stakeholders
- Prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions
This is a contract position based in our Menlo Park office
3-5+ years of Creative Production experience - agency and/or client-side; client-side experience preferred.
- Experience in project management and relationship building - mandatory.
- Flexibility in operation, process, and interaction is a must - things move and change fast
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires time management, task prioritization, and ability to identify problems and work towards solutions
- Experience working with creatives, designers and engineers to design, build, and deliver assets and products
- Experience articulating design direction to creatives and non-creatives alike
- Experience working with external vendors (agencies, etc) including sourcing and contracting, advising on/defining schedules, assessing proposed production processes, budgets, managing assets as they are delivered, and being the daily point of contact for the internal team
- Experience establishing and managing ongoing production processes, with an eye towards optimization and improvement - end the status-quo!
- Knowledge of creative tools - Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, etc. a major ++
Education: Bachelors Degree preferred