Product Data Analyst
300 8th Avenue North Seattle, WA 98109
Job Title: Product Data Analyst
- Work closely with the PM and members of the analytics team to understand opportunities for commerce.
- Produce ad hoc analyses to aid team in understanding user behavior, develop POVs, and drive decision-making.
- Work closely with data scientists and data engineers to develop data infrastructure (data pipelines, reports etc) and other tools to make analytics easier and more effective.
- Be the go-to expert for data resources and tools for the product team.
Must Have/ Non Negotiable
- 2+ years experience with data and analytics in businesses strategy, marketing, finance, engineering or science
- 1+ years of experience with SQL (Oracle, Vertica, Hive, MySQL, etc) or a scripting language for data analysis is required
- 2+ years experience with statistical analysis. Stat packages such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to non-experts
- Detail-oriented execution style, exceptional problem solver, self-directed, quick learner
Nice to Have
- Product analytics
- Python or R
- Masters or PhD in quanatative discipline
- Background in commerce or ecommerce ex: Amazon, offer up, Shoppify, etc.
- BA/BS degree