Product Designer (Assistant Technologies)
1 Facebook Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Product Designer
We are looking for a Product Designer to work alongside our Assistant team to envision and develop the Assistant for the app. Ideally, you are an agile thinker and maker, passionate about emerging technologies, and proficient in visual and interaction design. Your portfolio works demonstrate strong design crafts, creative problem-solving, and empathy for users.
Work with us to apply best design practices to drive product decisions: from exploring use cases through storytelling and prototypes, to creating innovative UX/UI using Assistant technologies. You will work closely with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment. Your works may help inform and drive future directions.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, engineers and UX researchers to discover and execute product goals
- Communicate product visions through wireframes, videos, and prototypes
- Design end-to-end UX flows for product use-cases
- Iterate on UI design at different stages of product development
- 5+ years' experience working in product design
- Ability to design at different levels of fidelities - from whiteboard to pixels
- Strong visual design skills
- Strong product thinker with experience in complex UX end-to-end
- Experience designing for mobile
- Experiences in Assistant or AI
- Experiences in prototyping and engineering