Product Marketing Communications Associate
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Product Marketing Communications Associate
- Develop product narratives and marketing tools for business products, and build concise and meaningful stories out of complex information in order to achieve organizational objectives.
- Create go-to-market materials and marketing collateral for various products and launches— including PowerPoint decks, fact sheets, playbooks, customer stories, newsletters, how-to content, videos, and more.
- Lead the creation of regular snackable content for products across Instagram Business.
- Communicate clearly with both external client and product design teams to build product demos.
- Collaborate with the consumer marketing team when necessary to bring new features and products to life for both the business and consumer audience.
- Own Instagram business marketing' s client- appreciation efforts, including working with Creative Lead to align on design and orders.
- Coordinate with larger Instagram business platform team to ensure that clients can meet with subject matter experts to learn more about Instagram.
- 4-5 years experience in marketing communications or product marketing communications. Experience in digital advertising a plus.
- Ability to synthesize complex product features and client needs into simple, powerful stories.
- A passion and intrinsic interest in the Instagram and Facebook platforms.
- Experience managing projects including multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to think holistically about an integrated marketing plan.
- Ability to handle the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a start-up environment.
- Must exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
- Expertise in Word, PowerPoint and the Facebook product suite.
Bachelor' s degree