Product Marketing Communications II
100 Independence Dr Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Product Marketing Communications II
- Develop and execute marketing materials, campaigns, and promotions to drive customer traffic and sales.
- Create interest and drive demand for products.
- Write, design and maintain print and online sales collateral, product literature, and media.
- Create the media schedule to target prospects, upgrades and resellers.
- Manage and coordinate any outside agencies, i.e. design/production houses, list rental, database management, and trade show management.
- Create a tracking system to measure the effectiveness of each publication and campaign.
- Prepare monthly reports documenting the ROI.
- Prepare a comprehensive budget on an annual and quarterly basis to fund the proposed advertising and programs.
- Develop and execute trade show plans globally.
- Develop and implement lead generation strategies.
- Take objective and run project from inception through market release.
- Marketing experience with emphasis on brand and collateral creation.
- Strong website development and management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to employ social networking to drive sales goals.
- Demonstrated understanding of the sales lead process.
- Knowledge of how product life cycles fit with overall business objectives.
- Understanding of better vs. best decision making to accelerate market release.