Product Marketing Manager III
1 Facebook Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to help support Core Measurement solutions for advertisers. In our quest to understand true business value, this role will help to support defining needs of advertisers and understanding how the industry thinks about measurement. Success in this position requires an understanding of the digital advertising market and specifically, digital advertising measurement.
This person will have demonstrated experience collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders in an organization, including product and sales. At the same time, this person will need to be a strong, hands-on operational product marketer who is able execute against business objectives. This person must be flexible, a cross-functional team player comfortable with a fast-paced, often ambiguous, environment.
This is a short-term contract position that will be based in our Menlo Park office.
- Analyze markets, products, and competition for the purpose of informing the product direction, alongside
- Effectively communicate with Sales, Agency and Marketing Science teams to distill and surface market feedback to product, engineering, and design teams for new and existing measurement solutions
- Partner with research to deeply understand customer needs and wants to guide inbound and outbound marketing strategies
- 5+ years experience in digital technology, advertising or advertising technology
- Ability to gather and analyze customer and market feedback, translating this information into requirements and functional specifications
- Structured thinking, communications and overall approach
- Knowledgeable about advertising technology, especially measurement
- Experience communicating with technical, business, and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to drive resolution in the context of competing perspectives
- Organizational and people skills and the ability to set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- Bachelor Degree
- Knowledge of advertising trade association standards around measurement
- Experience building and launching measurement and analytics products, services, and standards