Product Marketing Manager IV
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
We are hiring a Consumer Product Marketing Manager for Payments and Commerce Platform. We are looking for a product marketer who is knowledgeable and passionate about payments, mobile commerce, and launching products successfully. The ideal candidate understands the payments and commerce space, including different market dynamics, competitive landscape, and most importantly, how to positively impact consumer sentiment and drive new behavior. She or he must have experience effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive results and developing and executing against global launch plans that bring relevant products to market. This position is based in Menlo Park.
Specific duties may include:
- Contribute to global market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the voice of the market internally with Product Management and Engineering, with a focus on the intersection of Customer needs and adoption of payments products
- Define and manage go-to-market strategy and plan including positioning, policy, launch strategy, PR.
- Establish clear KPIs for your programs and own relationship with analytics to ensure impactful testing agenda and measurement plan in place. Be accountable for reviewing program results to ensure continued improvement of marketing programs
- Plan and lead successful marketing campaigns to efficiently drive product awareness and adoption, including creative asset development and media planning.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the broader ecosystem and competitive landscape to develop strategic product feedback and positioning, with focus on consumers
- 8+ years professional experience in a fast paced corporate or startup environment
- 5+ years working in a Consumer Product Marketing and or Consumer Marketing capacity (partnered with product management and/or engineering to represent market requirements and with relevant cross-functional partners to drive product launch strategy and ongoing lifecycle/engagement marketing)
- Experience in Payments/Financial Services, partnering with product and cross-functional teams to identify and bring to market solutions with Consumer benefit
- Experience developing consumer insights through data trends and/or research to identify new opportunities and tests with the goal to apply learnings to scale
- Proven ability to develop break-through consumer-centric marketing strategies and translate those strategies into actionable plans.
- Experience constructing strategy and creative briefs, providing feedback and delivering engaging creative with stories
- Bachelor' s Degree in Business, Marketing
- MBA preferred