Product Marketing Manager IV
Remote, CA 94025 US
Pay range is $108 - $113 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Product Marketing Manager IV
The main function of marketing manager is to run marketing activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans and managing marketing staff.
This role will help ensure we maintain a safe and trusted environment for businesses and people.
- Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the market internally with Product Management and Engineering
- Manage high priority, fast moving decisions and communications regarding policy changes or enforcement
- Define and manage comprehensive go-to-market strategy and plan including position, policy, launch strategy, PR
- Achieves marketing operational objectives by contributing marketing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of professional experience, with 2+ years in technology, strategy consulting, or marketing fields
- MBA degree
- Experience working in product marketing capacity
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience synthesizing analysis and communicating concepts
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive results