Product Marketing Manager V
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025 US
Pay range is $117 - $122 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Product Marketing Manager V
Product Marketing Managers are responsible for serving as the representation of the customer in product development (“inbound” work) as well as leading go-to-market strategy (“outbound” work). In this product area, you will focus on driving competitive analysis, mitigating risks for experiments, and helping with GTMs across a wide portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have a multi-disciplinary background—including strategy, product marketing, project management, and analytical skills, and be passionate about working on products that connect people everyday. Excellent communication skills and comfort with ambiguity are a must.
- Influence and shape product strategies, positioning and narratives through the use of data and insights for target audiences in close collaboration with research, product, comms and policy.
- Develop and execute on go-to-market strategies including goals, metrics for success, asset development and integrated launch planning with cross functional partners.
- Partner with brand and integrated marketing on outbound marketing and advertising strategies and programs to drive awareness, adoption and long term engagement
- Tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset, and create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving those problems
- Be willing and able to flex between strategic and tactical/executional responsibilities.
- 10+ years of professional experience
- Experience in product marketing or equivalent function (partnered with product management and/or engineering to represent market requirements)
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholders with project management skills
- Experience developing clear messaging and content for multiple audiences
- Experience partnering with research teams to conduct and analyze qualitative and quantitative research
- Experience conducting competitive analyses and market research to develop actionable insights
- Experience with building go to market strategy
- Experience with in depth market and competitive analysis
- Excellent at project management, timelines, and marketing execution
- Experience working with Product, Marketing, Policy and Communications teams at all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Experience developing and driving analytically rigorous online and offline marketing campaigns with a variety of internal teams and external stakeholders
- Experience driving presentations with executives and cross functional teams