Production Assistant IV
770 Broadway, 8th Floor New York, NY 10003 US
Pay range is $32 - $37 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Production Assistant IV
- Help manage daily pre-production, production and post-production deadlines
- Assist producers and production lead(s) with required services agreements, purchase orders, licensing and releases for projects
- Help Production Manager keep track of project estimates and budgets
- Support Production Manager in daily editorial calendaring and planning
- Review budget and production schedules and update as needed while reporting recommendations and justifications for changes to management
- Update team resources and documentation
- Coordinate content workflows with freelancers
- Support transcriptions and translation services for projects
- Help with shipping and logistics for equipment and media
- Coordinate productions with in-house production teams and agency partners
- Daily maintenance of media management and content archives
- Conduct QA of all final deliverables across all Reality Labs social channels
- Assist with editorial research for project development
- Support media and community operations workflows for team
- 4+ years of production experience
- Experience in managing production for editorial video assets for social media
- Experience in managing production across multiple mediums: documentaries, short-form, narrative, gaming and/or VR/AR content.
- Comfortable with licensing and working with legal on contracts and agreements
- Experience managing multiple projects with multiple stakeholders
- Experience running small to large-sized projects with multiple stakeholders
- Experience managing external creative and production partners
- Able to build working relationships with core and cross-functional teams
- Able to work and thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment
- Communicate and enforce editorial standards
- Able to manage production of high caliber content with limited resources
- Familiarity with social media platforms, creative tools, publishing, and project management software.
- High school diploma or GED required. Associate's degree in relevant field preferred.