Production Designer III
Remote, CA 94016 US
Pay range is $60 - $65 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Central Social Impact’s mission is to advance how our technology creates long-term social value. We create products that enable fundraising, teen well-being, equity, and access to authoritative information about sensitive issues like elections and global crises. We measure our products’ real-world impact to ensure we’re making the positive change we seek.
We’re looking for an experienced Production Designer with high craft and attention to detail to support our team. In this role, you will work alongside our product and content designers, product marketers and marketing designers, art directors, and design program managers to ensure that designs are aligned with company standards and polished for high-visibility internal and external use. You may be responsible for creating assets such as product mock-ups for global marketing purposes and internal communications, commissioning and adapting illustrations, designing deck templates and presentations, and maintaining design documentation. This role will primarily support our Elections Design team, scaling to other Central Social Impact efforts as needed.
Required Hard Skills:
- 4+ years relevant design experience
- Experienced with Figma
- Experienced with Google Suite (Drive, Slides, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Familiar with iOS, Android and WWW design
- (Preferred) Experience with Origami Studio, Figma prototyping, or another prototyping tool
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Closely follows directions and works within established product/department guidelines
- Independent, but also communicates with and receives direction from cross-functional teams
- Works quickly and efficiently without sacrificing quality
- Adapts to a rapidly changing/evolving environment
- Create product mock-ups for internal and external uses
- Create presentation decks for workshops, reviews, and presentations; create and maintain deck templates that are clear, beautiful, and engaging
- Update product team documentation with source of truth mock-ups
- Create, revise, and maintain individual component files (Figma and potentially Origami Studio)
- Provide detailed design specs for components
- Communicate design specs for teams producing in-product artwork
- Troubleshoot issues with design files (layer structure/organization)
- (Preferred, coaching available) Translate design files across platforms, e.g. iOS to Android
- Assist with other tasks assigned by managers