1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
The person in this role will need to be a masterful problem-solver and an organizational force given complex organizational duties to provide program and project support, working with a team of 10+ people on a global project . Additionally, the ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills, and will be resourceful in building relationships across the larger ecosystem.
The Program Associate will be responsible for supporting the tracking and analysis of outreach between enterprise and internet-related advocacy groups, academics, think tanks, and governmental and non-organizations. The successful candidate will have strong planning and organizing skills, and will help support monitoring and tracking engagement (incl. through CRM software) conducted with external partners.
This position is full-time contract.
- Coordinate internal and external events for a team of 8+ people; execute complex logistical planning for global projects and events
- Prepare purchase requisitions and expense reports to support external outreach programming for the Oversight Board
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements for both internal team members and external stakeholders
- Create proactive processes that allow the team to operate at a fast pace
- Organize space planning and large offsite events
- General office duties as needed
- Build cross-functional relationships between departments
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects
- Experience with managing and tracking qualitative data and outreach with external partners
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Experience planning global events, to include travel booking and international logistical support
- Highly organized in a changing environment with competing priorities
- Ability to work on site at our Menlo Park location
- BA/BS ( preferred)