Program Manager - 3
999 Brannan Street San Francisco, CA 94103
Job Title: Program Manager - 3
The CMS program manager is the central point of contact and understands how content can be leveraged across a customer journey to fulfill both regional business objectives and local user needs. The program manager will have a strong voice in content strategy, ensure projects stick to timelines, driving content quality and the metrics to support continual improvement processes. This role requires excellent cross-functional communication skills, well-honed judgement, and a bias toward action.
- Manage the end-to-end implementation of the headless CMS, including the migration of content libraries and processes from existing systems into the CMS.
- Align product strategy to corporate vision, user and stakeholder needs, industry trends, and platform capabilities.
- Provide ongoing support and guidance on usage of the CMS including guidance on content architecture, standardized information architecture.
- Advocate for the use of the CMS by teams across the company.
- Developing and managing the operational framework to used to scale roles and permissions, taxonomies, and other core components of the platform
- Publish communications related to the CMS and enforce standard methodologies, new features, downtime, upgrades, etc.
- Develop and lead training on effective usage of the CMS to all impacted users including, but not limited to, feature utilization, content template management, self-publishing, etc.
- Craft and execute an effective governance strategy for usage of the CMS.
- Identify and report on analytics regarding CMS usage and performance.
- Enact regular audits of content libraries, templates, etc. to ensure alignment to content management principles, style guides and business rules.
- Partner with technology and engineering teams to design, deliver and maintain scalable, sustainable and effective integration solutions between the CMS and other systems.
- Experience working within and engineering and support environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Expertise in industry innovations and in conjunction with cross-functional partners, identify opportunities and continue to update roadmap and strategy.
- Excited about full end-to-end product/line lifecycle ownership
- Experience writing technical requirements, liaising between the business and development teams.
- BA/BS degree. Preference for information systems or library sciences degree.
- 3-5 years managing an enterprise content management system (CMS), preferring headless CMS management.
- 3-5 years of program management experience
- ITIL V3 foundation certification preferred but not required
- KCS V6 foundation certification preferred but not required