Program Manager I
1 Remote way Remote, CA 90001 US
Pay range is $46 - $51 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Program Manager I
The main function of a non-IT program manager is to plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as engineering, research and development, financial systems and product roll-out, etc or any other non-IT based project.
- Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to clients.
- Recruit employees, assign, direct, and evaluate their work, and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
- Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Confer with management, production and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
- Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates.
- Direct, review and approve product designs and changes.
- Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Strong knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
- PMI or PMP certification preferred.