Program Manager III
9845 Willows Road Redmond, WA 98052 US
Pay range is $74 - $79 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Program Manager III
Our company is driving the industry forward by developing Virtual and Augmented Reality Products.
The right candidate will possess a strong program management background, and have demonstrated experience leading complex projects across multiple XFN teams. In this role you will ship innovative input technologies for AR/VR.
- Develop and manage cross-functional programs, facilitating relationships across multiple teams to identify and mitigate risks, and manage dependencies.
- Establish timelines and define milestones based on SW and technology development processes.
- Drive visibility, accountability, and execution across different areas of software development in a quickly-changing and dynamic environment.
- Understand technology stack and roadmap, technical challenges, business needs, and manage the integration across your program areas to deliver features that delight the customers.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Strong knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
- Bachelor in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience as a technical program manager or related software engineering work
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, experience working with highly technical teams
- Problem-solving skills, attention to detail, organizational skills and a focus on continuous improvement