Program Manager III
Remote, CA 94025 US
Pay range is $67 - $72 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Program Manager III
Our Virtual Reality Customer Experience team is focused on improving customer experience across the end-to-end journey by continuously listening to customers, synthesizing the data, and proactively distributing the findings to empower customer centric actions and decisions across the organization.
As a Customer Journey Program Manager, you will be responsible for understanding, defining, and monitoring customers’ journeys as they engage with our AR/VR products and services. The successful candidate will have a wealth of experience in customer journey mapping and service blueprinting, and is data driven, understanding that measurement and analysis are critical to successful iteration. The successful candidate will also have a proven track record of building trusting cross-functional relationships regardless of domain, are a skilled communicator, are able to effectively navigate through ambiguity, and thrive in a fast paced and extremely dynamic environment.
- Use journey mapping best practices to map the end-to-end customer journey for critical experiences within Reality Labs
- Build service blueprints and process maps to identify internal processes, tooling, and/or teams impacting the customer experience
- Ensure cross-journey collaboration and communication by engaging with appropriate cross-functional teams and always advocating on behalf of the holistic stakeholder experience
- Evangelize insights from journey maps and service blueprints by presenting to internal and external partners to drive experience improvements
- 5+ years of experience in customer journey mapping, service blueprinting, and process mapping and customer journey analytics
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management; leading large complex programs
- Experience facilitating workshops with cross-functional audiences
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to a diverse audience, including senior leadership
- Strong experience working with CXM platforms (e.g. Medallia, Qualtrics)
- Comfortable working autonomously and proactively, implementing the CX projects and leading internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working on a global CX team focused on the entire customer journey
- Experience working with Medallia MXO and DXA
- Experience building and leveraging journey analytics or other customer experience analytics to
- Customer experience management certifications