Program Manager IV
300 West 6th Street Austin, TX 78701 US
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Program Manager IV
The Payments Team serves our global community by providing customer support for payment issues.
The successful candidate thrives in an ambiguous, cross-functional environment and wants to solve big, complex problems more than anything else. They should be able to excel in leading cross-functional teams to bring out views from all disciplines to inform one strategic plan. They need to be a systems thinker, who is highly organized and can simplify complex problems into actionable plans. The right candidate will also be intellectually curious and build familiarity and fluency with all of the guardianship of operations: legal, privacy, data protection, and security requirements for the products our operation supports.
- Drive execution and operationalization of the organization’s high priority portfolios by collaborating with large cross-functional teams (product, engineering, policy, legal, finance, etc) and influencing decision-making within leadership audiences to drive greater consistency of process, practices and execution across organization-wide work-streams
- Provide necessary leadership updates on fast-moving, complicated projects and act as the primary point of contact for management, preparing communication materials and progress tracking for multiple audiences including supporting material
- Structure complex, ambiguous and potentially charged business issues for the Payments executive team by gathering and analyzing large amounts of information quickly in order to problem solve and drive decision-making effectively
- Implement program and project management routines including identification of key performance indicators, monitoring playbooks, deliverable and task tracking, resource planning, prioritization of work against available resources, post mortem evaluations to identify lessons learned and identify process improvements, and quality assurance to provide timely and high-quality deliverables
- Be strategically minded to identify and prioritize projects that satisfy Payments top line goals and objectives while incorporating tactical and strategic improvements that drive the business forward and improve customer experiences
- Strong time management and organizational skills, especially in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Leadership (being able to drive collaboration of cross-functional teams; be able to inspire and influence others, and coordinate effectively)
- Negotiation (seek to resolve conflicts by finding the win-win scenarios, identifying tradeoffs, and setting clear priorities) and experience influencing and driving collaboration within cross-functional teams
- Prioritization and Risk Management (being able to control risk and priorities)
- Critical and Strategic Thinking (weigh up the pros and cons of solutions to problems before choosing the right way forward)
- Communication (communicate effectively and often via various media and to different audiences, experience preparing executive-level communications)
- 10+ years of relevant experience working in consulting, strategy, operations; or equivalent program management experience
- Experience working in the financial services, payments, or commerce ecosystem (e.g., payment processing, payments risk/fraud operations, payments customer support, payments engineering)
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams
- Experience working with technical partners; ability to understand and explain complex concepts and ideas