Program Manager IV
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025 US
Pay range is $74 - $85 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Program Manager IV
In this role, you will work with internal cross-functional teams to review and approve promotions within our family of Apps independently with little or no supervision. You must make decisions that support our product principles and use data to support the approvals.
You must be exceedingly well organized and possess expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability, and acute attention to accuracy and detail in all aspects of responsibilities. Experience in marketing communications or executing marketing campaigns a plus. You have an expert working knowledge of the Google suite of programs and have a knack for learning software and processes quickly.
- Internalize high level principles and applying them to new proposals
- Works independently and has sound judgment. Quickly picks up technical concepts.
- Demonstrated technical acumen understanding budgeting requests and evaluation.
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- Customer empathy
- Comfortable with giving and receiving feedback
- Excellent communication skills via all means of communication including email, written correspondence and in person
- Build cross-functional relationships between teams
- Ability to multi-task and change direction quickly
- Communicate daily with internal customers while exhibiting the highest degree of professionalism, courtesy and diplomacy
- Track, prioritize, and assign all incoming written and oral communications, as necessary, to appropriate person(s) for response
- SQL and/or other programming language a bonus
- BA/BS strongly preferred